Did you know that Spark has a rewards program for its delivery drivers? Qualifying drivers can get a free month of Walmart+ membership and other perks like discounts on cellular service.
Here’s how to qualify for the best rewards: You must complete at least 20 deliveries in a month and maintain a customer rating of 4.7 or higher. That’s it!
Spark will email you in the first week of each month with your Walmart+ membership code and instructions to claim other perks.
Read on for full details!
What you need to know
- The rewards program consists of Tier 1 and Tier 2. All drivers qualify for Tier 1 by default
- Tier 2 gives you one month of free Walmart+ and discounts on cellular service
- To qualify for Tier 2, complete 20 deliveries in a month and have a 4.7 customer rating
- Spark sends an email to qualifying drivers that includes a Walmart+ membership code
- You will get a new membership code each month that you qualify
The Spark Driver Rewards Program
The Spark Driver Rewards Program consists of two tiers: Tier 1 and Tier 2. All drivers qualify for Tier 1 by default.
Tier 1 benefits
- ONE bank account: Get daily pay with same-day earnings
- Keeper tax prep: Get 65% off for tax filing and expense tracking
Tier 2 benefits
- One month free membership to Walmart+
- AT&T wireless customers save $10 per month per line
- T-Mobile customers can get discounted plans for unlimited data, calling, and text
- Verizon: $35 unlimited data, talk, text, and hotspot
How to qualify for Tier 2 rewards
- Complete at least 20 deliveries in a calendar month
- Have a green customer rating (4.7 or higher) by the last day of the month
A delivery qualifies toward your rewards when you accept, pick up, and deliver the order.
Spark sends you an email when you qualify for Tier 2
Spark will email you in the first week of the month when you are eligible for Tier 2 rewards.
The email contains your Walmart+ membership code and instructions for claiming other rewards.
Qualification for rewards updates each month
Access to the rewards program is on a one-month rolling basis, which means that you must meet the qualifications every month to continue getting rewards.
If you don’t qualify for the current month, you can still be eligible for the next month by meeting the requirements.
More details about the Walmart + membership
A free one-month membership to Walmart+ is the top perk of the rewards program. If you qualify, Spark will send you a membership code that gives you one month of free access.
You will get a new membership code each month that you qualify. That means you can get continuous free access if you qualify every month.
If you already have Walmart+, the code extends your existing membership by one calendar month.
Codes expire after 90 days, so don’t forget to redeem your membership!
What’s in Walmart+?
- Free shipping & delivery
- Free returns
- Free access to Paramount+
- Fuel discounts (Participating Exxon and Mobil locations)
- Discounted prescriptions
Problems getting your rewards? Contact Spark support
Contact Spark driver support if you believe you qualified for rewards but didn’t get an email. You can also get help troubleshooting any issues with claiming rewards.
Other rewards programs: Uber, Lyft, and Instacart
Other gig apps also offer rewards programs that offer discounts and in-app perks.
- Uber Pro — Uber and Uber Eats drivers can get a Costco membership, a cash bonus, an Area preference ability, and more
- Lyft Rewards — Lyft drivers can get free Lyft Pink, extra destination filters, access to Preferred rides, and more
- Instacart Cart Star — Shoppers can get priority access to batches, discounts on CarAdvise, and cash back with Upside
More help for Spark drivers