Spark is a delivery app for Walmart and major retailers like Sam’s Club and Home Depot.
It is quickly becoming one of the most popular delivery gigs because it allows you to work with one of the largest retailers in the US on a flexible schedule.
Driving for Spark: The Basics
Here’s how it works: Spark drivers use the Spark Driver app to shop and deliver orders. Some orders are pickups outside of Walmart; others have you go inside a store to shop for items.
There is no schedule—Sign on whenever you want to work. You can take as many or as few orders as you want.
One of the biggest appeals of Spark is the easy requirements: Anyone 18 or older can apply, and any vehicle qualifies.
Want to learn more? Here are our most popular articles that cover the basics of Spark.
- Deliver for Spark! See the driver pay, requirements, and how to start
- How to do shopping & delivery orders on Spark
- Does your acceptance rate really matter on Spark?
- Not getting enough orders on Spark? What you can do
- Deactivated on Spark? How to appeal and get reactivated
Spark Earnings and Pay
Spark drivers are paid for each completed delivery. On average, a Spark driver can expect to earn around $10–$20 per hour.
Before you accept an order, you will see an estimated payout that includes any tips left by customers. You’ll also see the delivery distance and the number of stops.
You are free to accept or decline any order offer that you see. That means you can skip the lower-paying orders and wait for ones that meet your criteria.
- A guide to every bonus and incentive on Spark
- How to get instant pay on Spark and other delivery apps
- What’s going on with tip baiting on Spark?
- Low pay on Spark? See some of the worst examples!
- Get free Walmart+ with Spark Rewards
If there are Walmart stores in your area and you want to earn on a flexible schedule, try Spark!